Thursday, January 31, 2008

1-28-08 beautiful day

Wow !! Today was an absolutely beautiful day. The sun was shining and the temp was about 60 degrees... There was a slight breeze of about 3 to 4 knots out of the south east and the water was smooth as glass.

I didn't have a lot of time today but I had to put the new Featherlite 12 in the water for a little bit. I put in at the Fairhope Pier park once again and started paddling out till I was about a mile from shore. The whole time I was paddling west , away from shore, there was a sailboat right there in front of me... It was beautiful..

When I was about a mile out I turned North and paddled till I was almost even with Fly Creek. I turned my boat back towards the west and just sat there for a while looking across the bay at downtown Mobile and just soaked in the sun and the breeze for a while.

Then I turned back home and paddled back to the put in... Another day on the beautiful Mobile Bay... I'm glad you came along...
till next time.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home